Microfleece tube made in 100 % GRS-certified recycled polyester. The tube has a Mini Rodini Panther label on it and can be worn on your child’s head keeping their ears warm, or around the neck to keep cold winds from sneaking in.
Size & fit
• Thinner quality than our other fleece
• Mini Rodini Panther label
• Microfleece in 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Made in China
• SKU 2176014699
Mini Rodini have chosen to include fleece products made of 100 % recycled polyester in their range of products since the material is appreciated, practical and easy to take care of. By using 100 % recycled polyester, there is no need to create any new materials from scratch. However, when you wash synthetic fleece, made from recycled materials or not, tiny microplastics are released that might be transferred into nature. Our advice is to wash fleece sparingly, or even better – not at all. Air dry your garment and remove smaller stains with a moist cloth. If the whole garment needs to be washed, follow the care label instructions and remember to:
• Use Guppyfriend washing bag
• Iron the garment – ironing lays the fleece fibers down flat which lessens the release of microplastics
• Clean the washing machine filter regularly
• Hang dry instead of tumble dry
UK: £4.50 / Free over £75
Rest of the world: £25
You’re always more than welcome to give us a buzz regarding an item, your order, sizing or anything else. We’re around from 9am to 5pm on +44 (0) 7568180285, or alternatively send us an email at [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.